No. 1 of a selection of subjects after Claude Lorain [sic] : drawn on stone.
- Additional Title(s):
Number one of a selection of subjects after Claude Lorain
- London : Published by Rodwell and Martin .... Printed at C. Hullmandel's Lithographic establishment, Great Marlborough Street, [182-?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 192Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs by William Frederick Wells; after Claude Lorrain.
No more published?
BAC: British Art Center copy in original wrappers; stitched.
- Subject Terms:
- Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Landscape drawing -- 17th century.Rodwell and Martin -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1820-1829.
YCBA Collections Search
Lorrain, Claude, 1600-1682, No. 1 of a selection of subjects after Claude Lorain [sic] , [182-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.