Hamerton, Philip Gilbert, 1834-1894, The etcher's handbook , 1871
- The etcher's handbook / by Philip Gilbert Hamerton ; giving an account of the old processes, and of processes recently discovered ; illustrated by the author.
- London : Charles Roberson, 1871.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 88 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2130 H3 1871Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- stamped maroon publisher's cloth.
Printed by J. Davy and sons, 137, Long Acre, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Day (J.) and sons -- Printer.Etching -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Etching -- Specimens -- 1871.Roberson, Charles -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.