Instructions in the art of lithography / by C. Straker.
- London : Published by Straker, 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 89,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2488 S77 1867Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped green publisher's binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1867.Lithography -- Technique.Straker, C. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.