Tredgold, Thomas, 1788-1829, A practical essay on the strength of cast iron , 1822
- A practical essay on the strength of cast iron : intended for the assistance of engineers, iron masters, architects, millwrights, founders,smiths, and others engaged in the construction of machines, buildings, &c. :containing practical rules, tables, examples : also an account of some new experiments, with an account of some new experiments, with an extensive table of the properties of materials ... / by Thomas Tredgold ...
- London : Printed for J. Taylor, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 175,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTA475 T82 1822Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "A list of authors": p. -168.
Illustrations by R.W. Smart; after Thomas Tredgold.
BAC: Contains ms. notations.
- Subject Terms:
- Cast-iron.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1822.Strength of materials.Taylor, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.