Church and chapel architecture : from the earliest period to the present time, with an account of the Hebrew church : to which are added one thousand authenticated mouldings, selected from the best examples which this country contains / by Andrew Trimen, architect.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- v, 308,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4600 T8 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Yelp, Newport, Isle of Wight.
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- History.Etching -- Specimens -- 1849.Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans -- Publisher.Moldings.Yelp, -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.