Maintenance of outdoor sculpture , c1992
Maintenance of outdoor sculpture : whose job is it?
- Washington, D.C. : American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works, c1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 v. (loose-leaf) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1199 M25 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "A symposium held June 2-3, 1992 Buffalo, New York in conjunction with the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works, June 4-7, 1992"
"The symposium packet materials ... were collected and reviewed by Virginia Naudé and Glenn Wharton who will be the authors of the post-conference publication A guide to the maintenance of outdoor sculpture"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Outdoor sculpture -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.