The Lord's prayer of an Unterwaldener / invented by John Martin Usteri at Zurich ; executed and etchet [sic] in aqua tinta [sic] by Marquard Wocher at Basil.
- Basil : To be had at the author's and in the library of Schoell et comp., 1803.
- Physical Description:
- 7 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV233 .U77 1803+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved title page and plates mounted; imprint and captions in letterpress on green paper. Plates accompanied by guard sheet. Aquatints printed in sepia.
- Subject Terms:
- Leonge, Jacob -- Provenance.Lord's prayer -- Illustrations.Nidwalden (Switzerland) -- Pictorial works.
- Aquatints -- 1803.
YCBA Collections Search
Usteri, Johann Martin, 1763-1827, The Lord's prayer of an Unterwaldener , 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.