Boswelliana: the commonplace book of James Boswell; with a memoir and annotations by the Rev. Charles Rogers ... And introductory remarks by the Right Honourable Lord Houghton.
- London, Printed for the Grampian Club, 1874.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 343 p. front. (port.), fold. facsim. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryFounder''s RoomAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 1978 526: With copious manuscript annotations by Chauncey B. Tinker.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- MS notes and bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
Boswell, James, 1740-1795, Boswelliana, 1874