Verses written at the house of Mr. Henderson, at Longleeford, near Cheviot, Northumberland, : during the winter of 1817.
- Newcastle : Printed by T. and J. Hodgson ... 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4782 H46 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- SML,Y Byz N43 818 2: Binder's title: Newcastle reprints, v. 2.
BEIN 2013 1220 1: No. 3 of 26 titles bound together with binder's title: Newcastle Typographical Society, Poetical, 1817-1853. From the library of George Noble Clark.
Martin, J. Bibliographical catalogue of privately printed books (2nd ed.), p. 422
Lowndes, W.T. Bibliographer's manual of English literature (1871 edition), IV, p. 159
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v.11, 575
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, George Noble -- Ownership.
- Wood engravings -- 1823.
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Angler's progress : a poem. Newcastle : E. Charney, 1820
- Fisher's garland (1821-1832)
- Cowper's rose bushes / by Thomas Raffle. Newcastle upon Tyne : T. and J. Hodgson, 1829
- Vicar's will and codicil / by William Cooper. Newcastle : Reprinted, 1824.
- Cheviot : a poetical fragment / by R.W. Newcastle upon Tyne : S. Hodgson, 1827.
- BAC: Also with: Poetical address delivered at the anniversary meeting of the Burns club of Newcastle upon Tyne, Jan. 31, 1825 / by William Gill Thompson. [Newcastle] : s.n., 1825
- Marriage of the coquet and the alwine / by John Adamson. Newcastle upon Tyne : S. Hodgson, 1817
- Lay of the reedwater minstrel / by Robert Roxby. Newcastle : T. and J. Hodgson, 1832
- Epistle to Prospero / by Jose Maria de Pando. Newcastle : T. and J. Hodgson, 1828
- Tynemouth nun : a poem / by Robert White. Newcastle upon Tyne : T. and J. Hodgson, 1829.