Henderson, Mr., the Younger, Verses written at the house of Mr. Henderson, at Longleeford, near Cheviot, Northumberland, , 1823
Verses written at the house of Mr. Henderson, at Longleeford, near Cheviot, Northumberland, : during the winter of 1817.
- Newcastle : Printed by T. and J. Hodgson ... 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4782 H46 1823Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- SML,Y Byz N43 818 2: Binder's title: Newcastle reprints, v. 2.
BEIN 2013 1220 1: No. 3 of 26 titles bound together with binder's title: Newcastle Typographical Society, Poetical, 1817-1853. From the library of George Noble Clark.
Martin, J. Privately printed books, p. 422
Lowndes, IV, p. 159
BM (compact edition) v.11 575
- Subject Terms:
- Clark, George Noble -- Ownership.
- Wood engravings -- 1823.
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Angler's progress : a poem. Newcastle : E. Charney, 1820
- Fisher's garland (1821-1832)
- Cowper's rose bushes / by Thomas Raffle. Newcastle upon Tyne : T. and J. Hodgson, 1829
- Vicar's will and codicil / by William Cooper. Newcastle : Reprinted, 1824.
- Cheviot : a poetical fragment / by R.W. Newcastle upon Tyne : S. Hodgson, 1827.
- BAC: Also with: Poetical address delivered at the anniversary meeting of the Burns club of Newcastle upon Tyne, Jan. 31, 1825 / by William Gill Thompson. [Newcastle] : s.n., 1825
- Marriage of the coquet and the alwine / by John Adamson. Newcastle upon Tyne : S. Hodgson, 1817
- Lay of the reedwater minstrel / by Robert Roxby. Newcastle : T. and J. Hodgson, 1832
- Epistle to Prospero / by Jose Maria de Pando. Newcastle : T. and J. Hodgson, 1828
- Tynemouth nun : a poem / by Robert White. Newcastle upon Tyne : T. and J. Hodgson, 1829.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.