Marriage procession of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, 
- Marriage procession of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert [graphic] : at the Royal Chapel, St. James's, on Monday, February 10th, 1840.
- London : Published by J. Thomtson, 51, Gloucester-street, Oakley Street, Lambeth, 
[London] : Elliot, Printer, 14, Holywell-Street, Strand, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 12 joined sheets : hand-colored woodcut ; sheets end-to-end 9 x 280 cm, accordion folded to 9 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA554 .M37 1840Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Title and imprint from the first and last sections in the panorama.
Participants in the procession are identified along the lower edge.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original dark green pebbled cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Albert, Prince Consort, consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861 -- Marriage.Elliot -- Printer.Marriage of royalty and nobility -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Processions -- England -- Pictorial works.Thomtson, J. -- Publisher.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Marriage.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901 -- Pictorial works.
- Panoramas -- England -- London.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Woodcuts -- Hand-colored -- 1840.
Keepsakes -- England -- London -- 1840.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.