Views in the city of Hereford.
- [Hereford] : Published by W.H. Vale, 23 High Street, Hereford, [ca. 1830?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H54 V54 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithographs by Charles Ingrey, 310 Strand, London
Charles Ingrey was working at this address circa 1830. Cf. Twyman. London lithographic printers.
"Price two shillings and six-pence"--Cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed buff wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Hereford (England) -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1830.Vale, W. H. -- Publisher
- Bridge Street, & St Nicholas Church, Hereford
- Shire Hall & St. Peter's Church, Hereford
- Market Place, Hereford
- Bye Street, Hereford.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.