Wade, W. M, Walks in Oxford , 
- Walks in Oxford : comprising an account of the colleges, halls, and public buildings of the university : with an introductory outline of the academical history of Oxford, to which is added, concise history of the city / by W.M. Wade ; illustrated by seventy-two views, drawn and engraved by J. and H.S. Storer.
- Oxford : Munday and Slatter, .
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF528 W2 1825Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by W. Baxter, Oxford.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed boards, as issued.
Illustrations by James Sargant Storer and Henry Sargant Storer.
- Subject Terms:
- Baxter, W. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- .Munday and Slatter -- Publisher.Oxford (England) -- Description and travel.University of Oxford.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.