The commercial directory of Scotland, Ireland, and the four most northern counties of England for 1820-21 & 22 : containing a representation of the professional & mercantile inhabitants of the principal town, with sketches of ancient and modern history : and a variety of matter of local and general interest : embellished with neat maps of Scotland & Ireland.
- Manchester [England] : Printed for J. Pigot & Co., 1820.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 248, xxiv p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHF5155 P53 1820Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by T. Wilkinson, 19, Ridgefield.
BAC: Includes advertising matter.
BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: p. -248 misbound after p. 1-337? and map of Scotland wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Directories.Ireland -- Directories.Pigot, J. & co. -- Publisher.Scotland -- Directories.Wilkinson, T. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
J. Pigot & Co, The commercial directory of Scotland, Ireland, and the four most northern counties of England for 1820-21 & 22 , 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.