Rudimentary dictionary of terms used in architecture : civil, architecture, naval, building and construction, early and ecclesiastical art, engineering, civil, engineering, mechanical, fine art, mining, survey, etc., : to which are added explanatory observations on numerous subjects connected with practical art and science / by John Weale.
- London : J. Weale, 1849-50.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 564 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT10 W43 1849Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Hughes and Robinson, Kings Head Court, Gough Square.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Dictionaries.Art -- Dictionaries.Hughes and Robinson -- Printer.Technology -- Dictionaries.Weale, John, 1791-1862 -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Weale, John, 1791-1862, Rudimentary dictionary of terms used in architecture , 1849-50
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.