Shepherd, Thomas H. (Thomas Hosmer), London and its environs in the nineteenth century;, 1968
- London and its environs in the nineteenth century; illustrated by a series of views from original drawings by Thomas H. Shepherd, with historical, topographical & critical notices by James Elmes.
- New York, B. Blom, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 160, iii p. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA683 .S54 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published London, 1829."
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Pictorial works.