Characters / by Williams.
- [England? : s.n., ca. 1800?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .W55 1800zAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy has binder's spine title: Characters by Williams. The artist is likely Charles Williams (fl. 1797-1830).
BAC: British Art Center copy has hand-colored etchings, closely cropped and mounted.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- [1800?]Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Satire, English.Wit and humor, Pictorial -- Great Britain.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
- A jailor
- A gardiner
- A manufacturer
- A farmer
- An alderman
- A captain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.