Willis, John, active 1828-1852, Five lithographic views delineating the beauties in the neighbourhood of Chepstow, [1830?]
- Five lithographic views delineating the beauties in the neighbourhood of Chepstow.
- Bristol : George Davey, [1830?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.C49 W55 1830+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Lithography by and after John Willis. Plates printed by Day & Haghe.
Date of publication from Abbey.
"Prints, 5s.--Proofs, 7s. 6d."--Cover title.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery, 531
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Hand-colored. Bound in original printed buff wrappers.
- Chepstow Castle, Monmouthshire -- Interior of Tintern Abbey, Monmouthshire. East Window -- Tintern Abbey, Monmouthshre. West Front -- Interior of Tintern Abbey, Monmouthshire. West Window -- Ragland Castle, Monmouthshire.
- Subject Terms:
- Chepstow (Wales) -- Pictorial works.Chepstow Castle (Chepstow, Wales) -- Pictorial works.Davey, George -- Publisher.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Raglan Castle (Raglan, Wales) -- Pictorial works.Tintern Abbey -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.