Wilme, Benjamin P, A hand-book for mapping, engineering, and architectural drawing , 1846
- A hand-book for mapping, engineering, and architectural drawing : in which maps of all descriptions are analyzed, and their several uses fully explained ... / illustrated with forty-three large plates and thirty-nine woodcuts ... by B.P. Wilme.
- London : Published for the author by J. Weale, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 69, , , ,  p.,  plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT353 W75 1846+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Added illustrated t.p.
BAC: Errata slip inserted.
Printed by G. Woodfall and Son, Printers, Angel Court, Skinner Street, London.
BAC: Publisher's advertisement:  p. at end.
BAC: Gold- stamped green publisher's binding.
Illustrations by J. Gardner and Henry Martin; after B.P. Wilme.
- Subject Terms:
- G. Woodfall and Son -- Printer.Lewis, Thomas W. -- Bookplate.Mechanical drawing.Topographical drawing.Weale, J. -- Publisher.
- Engravings -- 1846.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1846.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1846.
Lithographs -- 1846.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.