Memoirs of Harriette Wilson / written by herself ; in four volumes.
- London : Printed and published by J.J. Stockdale, 24, Opera Colonnade, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. : ill., ports. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA536.W55 A3 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Aquatint engravings by P. Roberts; after J.E. Read and J. Findlay. Ten etched portraits by George Cruikshank.
Cohn, A.M. George Cruikshank, 853
BAC: Bound in gilt-tooled red morocco, by Sangorski & Sutcliffe.
- Subject Terms:
- Courtesans -- Great Britain -- Biography.Great Britain -- Court and courtiers.Great Britain -- Moral conditions.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Sangorski & Sutcliffe -- Binder.Stockdale, J. J. -- Publisher.Wilson, Harriette, 1786-1846.
- Lithographs -- 1825.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.