[Eton and Oxford].
- [Oxford] : Published by J. Ryman, High St. Oxford, [1850?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : illustrations ; 56 x 44 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B 2014 10Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Imprint from plates.
Artist and date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 446
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in contemporary blue half morocco and blue cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Oxford.Architecture, Domestic -- England -- Windsor.Eton College -- Pictorial works.Ryman, J. -- Publisher.Universities and colleges -- England -- Oxford -- Pictorial works.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
Views -- England -- Windsor.
- Scene on the Brocas, 4th of June
- Speeches in Upper School
- Football at the Wall
- The Road to Montem --'Salt'
- Cricket Mach
- My Tutor's Sweepstakes
- The Supper at Surley, 4th of June
- 'Our Mess at My Dames'
- 'Absence' in the Schoolyard
- 'After 6,' on the River at Eton
- Before 11 o'clock school
- The Long Walk, Windsor Park.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.