An olio of good breeding : with sketches, illustrative of the modern graces / by G.M. Woodward, author of Eccentric excursions, &c.
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by W. Clarke, No. 38, New Bond Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 55,  p., , 10 leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1473 .W66 1797Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from engraved vignette on title page and from plates.
Not in ESTC.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped dark blue morocco; ink stamp of Riviere & Son. Bookplate of Harry Lawrence Bradfer-Lawrence, F.S.A. Inscribed: Philip Taylor his book June 1st 1869.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradfer-Lawrence, Harry Lawrence -- Bookplate.Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Etching -- Specimens -- Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- Etiquette -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Early works to 1800.Riviere & Son -- Bookbinder.Satire, English -- Early works to 1800.Taylor, Philip -- Autograph, June 1st, 1869.Wit and humor, Pictorial -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.Woodward, G.M. (George Moutard), ca. 1760-1809 -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Woodward, G. M. (George Moutard), approximately 1760-1809, An olio of good breeding , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.