Michele Felice Cornè, 1752-1845; versatile Neapolitan painter of Salem, Boston, & Newport. Foreword & notes by Philip Chadwick Foster Smith. Introd. by Nina Fletcher Little.
- [Salem, Mass.] Peabody Museum of Salem, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 44 p. illus. (part col.) 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C772 P43 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of a summer exhibition held in 1972 by the Peabody Museum of Salem.
Two copies of "Supplement to the catalogue" (2 p.) bound in.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornè, Michele Felice, 1752-1845.
YCBA Collections Search
Cornè, Michele Felice, 1752-1845, Michele Felice Cornè, 1752-1845;, 1972