Cornè, Michele Felice, 1752-1845, Michele Felice Cornè, 1752-1845;, 1972
- Michele Felice Cornè, 1752-1845; versatile Neapolitan painter of Salem, Boston, & Newport. Foreword & notes by Philip Chadwick Foster Smith. Introd. by Nina Fletcher Little.
- [Salem, Mass.] Peabody Museum of Salem, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 44 p. illus. (part col.) 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C772 P43 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of a summer exhibition held in 1972 by the Peabody Museum of Salem.
Two copies of "Supplement to the catalogue" (2 p.) bound in.
- Subject Terms:
- Cornè, Michele Felice, 1752-1845.