Figures, vases, fountains &c : executed in marble and artificial stone by Wyatt, Parker and Co., Holland Street, Blackfriars Bridge, Surrey : tesselated pavements, roman tiles, scagliola pillars, slabs, pedestals, &c. &c.
- [Surrey, England] : [Wyatt, Parker and Co.], [1841-1842].
- Physical Description:
-  leaves ( folded) : chiefly ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA4010 .F54 1841+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithography by C. Burton and J. Erxleben.
Printed by Wright and Co., Fleet Street, London. Plates printed by Day & Haghe.
The plates are variously dated 1841 or 1842.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary black half calf and marbled boards. Publisher's original paper wrappers bound in. Inscribed on upper wrapper: "James Plashfield, Jan. 29 1842." With an unidentified armorial bookplate. Includes "Terro-magnetic tiles, bricks, flooring, &c., sold by Wyatt, Parker, & Co."  p., tipped in at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Commercial catalogs -- Great Britain.Day & Haghe -- Printer.Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- England.Garden ornaments and furniture -- Pictorial works.Plastyeil, James -- Autograph, Jan. 29 1842.Stone, Artificial.Surrey (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1841-1842.Wright and Co -- Printer.Wyatt, Parker and Co. -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- 1841-1842.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.