Whittock, N. (Nathaniel), 1791-1860, The costumes of the members of the University of Cambridge, [ca. 1830]
- The costumes of the members of the University of Cambridge.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Costumes of Cambridge.
- London : Published by N. Whittock, 34, Richard St., Islington, Sold by B. Stiel, Paternoster Row ; [ca. 1830]
Cambrdge : Sold by all book & printsellers, [ca. 1830]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet () p. : all ill. ; 11 cm. x 183 cm. folded to 11 cm. x 8 cm., attached to boards 13 cm. x 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF128 .W45 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Costumes of Cambridge.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Life 508
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's brown blind-stamped cloth; title stamped in gilt.
- Subject Terms:
- Academic costume -- England -- Cambridge -- Pictorial works.College teachers -- Costume -- England -- Cambridge -- Pictorial works.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1830.Scholars -- Costume -- England -- Cambridge -- Pictorial works.University of Cambridge -- Faculty -- Clothing -- Pictorial works.University of Cambridge -- Students -- Clothing -- Pictorial works.Whittock, N. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.