The flags and uniforms of the Isis societies in the University of Oxford, [ca. 1830?]
- The flags and uniforms of the Isis societies in the University of Oxford.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Oxford aquatic dresses
- London : Whittock and Hyde, 34 Richard Street, Islington, [ca. 1830?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : all ill. ; 12 x 168 cm, folded to 12 x 8 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF528 .F53 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title, stamped in gilt: Oxford aquatic dresses.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blue cloth binding; title stamped in gilt on front cover. Green paper label on verso of front cover: Hewett, Perfumer & Hair Cutter, 54, High Street, Oxford.
- Subject Terms:
- Boats and boating -- England -- Oxford -- Pictorial works.Flags -- England -- Oxford -- Pictorial works.University of Oxford -- Rowing -- Societies, etc. -- Pictorial works.University of Oxford -- Students -- Clothing -- Pictorial works.Whittock and Hyde -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.