IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The flags and uniforms of the Isis societies in the University of Oxford, [ca. 1830?]
The flags and uniforms of the Isis societies in the University of Oxford.
- Additional Title(s):
Oxford aquatic dresses
- London : Whittock and Hyde, 34 Richard Street, Islington, [ca. 1830?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : all ill. ; 12 x 168 cm, folded to 12 x 8 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF528 .F53 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title, stamped in gilt: Oxford aquatic dresses.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's blue cloth binding; title stamped in gilt on front cover. Green paper label on verso of front cover: Hewett, Perfumer & Hair Cutter, 54, High Street, Oxford.
- Subject Terms:
- Boats and boating -- England -- Oxford -- Pictorial works.Flags -- England -- Oxford -- Pictorial works.University of Oxford -- Rowing -- Societies, etc. -- Pictorial works.University of Oxford -- Students -- Clothing -- Pictorial works.Whittock and Hyde -- Publisher.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1830.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.