Robin's panoramic excursion from London-Bridge to Ramsgate [graphic] : including Greenwich, Woolwich, Gravesend, Sheerness, Herne Bay, Broadstairs, and Margate : with every other place, or object of interest, to be seen during the voyage : the whole extending to twelve feet in length.
- Additional Title(s):
Panoramic excursion from London-Bridge to Ramsgate
- London : Published by Joseph Robins, Bride Court, Fleet Street, London, and Charles Tilt, Fleet Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 print on 20 joined sheets : hand-colored lithograph ; sheets end-to-end 8 x 320 cm, accordion folded to 8 x 16 cm + 1 pamphlet (8,  pages ; 9 x 16 cm)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA678 .W45 1839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title and imprint from publisher's original printed label on inside front cover.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Panorama includes place names along the bottom edge.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 544
Accompanied by guidebook: An excursion from London Bridge to Ramsgate. With commercial advertisements ( pages) at end. Printed on yellow paper.
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original green cloth. Title stamped in gilt on front cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.London (England) -- Guidebooks.London (England) -- Pictorial works.London (England) -- Suburbs and environs.Robbins, Joseph -- Publisher.Thames River (England) -- Description and travel.Thames River (England) -- Guidebooks.Thames River -- Pictorial works.
- Panoramas -- England -- London.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1839.
YCBA Collections Search
Whittock, N. (Nathaniel), 1791-1860, Robin's panoramic excursion from London-Bridge to Ramsgate, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.