The youth's new London self-instructing drawing book : containing a series of progressive lessons : with instructions for drawing rural scenery, architecture, the human figure, &c. / illustrated with upwards of one hundred engravings by N. Whittock.
- London : George Virtue, 1833.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 108 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 15 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 W45 1833Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by C. Baynes, 13, Duke Street, Lincoln's-inn-fields.
BAC: Prospectus laid in. See object file.
- Subject Terms:
- Baynes, C. -- Printer.Castile, A. -- Autograph.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing -- Technique.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1833.Virtue, George -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Whittock, N. (Nathaniel), 1791-1860, The youth's new London self-instructing drawing book , 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.