A new and comprehensive gazetteer of England and Wales : presenting under each article respectively, the population of the towns and parishes, according to the Census of 1831 : and the state of the elective franchise, as fixed by the provisions of the Reform Bill / by James Bell ; illustrated by a series of maps, forming a complete county atlas of England.
- Glasgow : A. Fullarton, 1835-1836.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pts. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA640 .B45 1835Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth.. Issued in 8 pts., also numbered as 4 volumes, each with a special t.p. Title-pages for pts. 1-4 bound in the front of pt. 8. Spine title reads: Bell's gazetteer of England and Wales.
Illustrations by Robert Scott, Gray & Son, and J. Neele & Co.
- Subject Terms:
- Fullarton, A. Publisher.Glasgow (Scotland) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1835-1836.Great Britain -- Gazetteers.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1835-1836.Wales -- Gazetteers.
- Steel engravings -- 1835-1836.
Engraving -- Specimens -- 1835-1836.
Engraving, Color -- Specimens -- 1835-1836.
YCBA Collections Search
Bell, James, 1769-1833, A new and comprehensive gazetteer of England and Wales , 1835-1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.