The Parliamentary gazetteer of Ireland , 1844
- The Parliamentary gazetteer of Ireland : adapted to the new poor-law, franchise, municipal and ecclesiastical arrangements : and compiled with a special reference to the lines of railroad and canal communication as existing in 1843-44 : illustrated by a series of maps, and other plates : and presenting the results, in detail, of the census of 1841, compared with that of 1831.
- Dublin : A. Fullarton, 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. in 10 : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA979 P37 1844Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy imperfect: pt. 10 wanting.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold-stamped blue publisher's cloth.
BAC: Spine title reads: Gazetteer of Ireland.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1844.Fullarton, A. -- Publisher.Ireland -- Gazetteers.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.