IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hardie, Martin, 1875-1952, The prints of Martin Hardie , 1975
The prints of Martin Hardie / edited from the artist's manuscript record by Frank Hardie.
- Oxford [England] : University of Oxford, Ashmolean Museum, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 83 p.,  leaf of plates : ill., port. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H189 H37 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The publication ... will, it is hoped ... coincide with a small exhibition ... at the Ashmolean in September and ... in October, at the Victoria and Albert Museum."
Bibliography of Martin Hardie's publications": p. xi-xiii.
- Subject Terms:
- Hardie, Martin, 1875-1952.