Marks and monograms of early English & continental engravers / collected by Michael Bryan.
- Additional Title(s):
Monograms used by engravers
- London : [Michael Bryan], 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 5 leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE820 .B79 1816View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The marks and monograms are identified and reproduced in alphabetical order.
Caption title: Monograms used by engravers.
Engraved throughout, by John Girtin.
Cover title, engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Bryan, M. -- Publisher.Engravers -- England.Engravers -- Europe.Engravers' marks.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1816.
- Marks (Symbols).
YCBA Collections Search
Bryan, Michael, 1757-1821, Marks and monograms of early English & continental engravers , 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.