IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Peopling of London , c1993
The Peopling of London : fifteen thousand years of settlement from overseas / edited by Nick Merriman ; foreword by Colin Holmes.
- London : Museum of London, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 228 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA676.9 A1 P46 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Exhibition of the same name opened at the Museum of London, November 16, 1993.
- Subject Terms:
- Immigrants -- England -- London -- Social life and customs.London (England) -- Emigration and immigration -- History.London (England) -- Foreign population.