Preservation planning program , c1993
Preservation planning program / series editor, Jutta Reed-Scott ; managing editor, C. Brigid Welch.
- Washington, DC : Association of Research Libraries, c1993.
- Physical Description:
-  v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryON ORDER v.4Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Conservation and restoration.Library materials -- Conservation and restoration -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Research libraries -- Collection development -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- [v. 1] Options for replacing and reformatting deteriorated materials / by Jennifer Banks
- [v. 2] Collections conservation / by Robert DeCandido
- [v. 3] Managing a library binding program / by Jan Merrill-Oldham
- [v. 4] Collection maintenance and improvement / by Sherry Byrne
- [v. 5] Disaster preparedness / by Constance Brooks
- [v. 6] Staff training and user awareness in preservation management / by Wesley L. Boomgaarden
- [v. 7] Organizing preservation activities / by Michele Cloonan.