A treatise on Cobbett's corn : containing instructions for propagating and cultivating the plant, and for harvesting and preserving the crop; and also an account of the several uses to which the produce is applied, with minute directions relative to each mode of application / by William Cobbett.
- London : Published by William Cobbett, 183, Fleet-Street, 1828.
- Physical Description:
- iv p.,  leaves : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9049.C8 G7 1828Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Pages unnumbered throughout.
Printed by Mills, Jowett, and Mills Bolt-Court, Fleet-Street.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- Great Britain.Cobbett, William, 1763-1835 -- Publisher.Corn -- Economic aspects -- Great Britain.Corn.Horticulture -- Economic aspects -- Great Britain.Mills, Jowett, and Mills -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1828.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.