To the Queen's private apartments, 1843]
- To the Queen's private apartments.
- [S.l. : s.n., 1843].
- Physical Description:
-  sheet : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 V334 1843+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Title from top of plate. Alternate title at foot of plate reads: Queen and Prince Albert at home.
A transformation scene of Victoria and Albert playing with four of their children. Scene is revealed by lifting two hinged flaps which resemble doors.
Printed by Dean & Co., Threadneedle St.
Gernsheim, Helmut. Victoria R. p. 79
- Subject Terms:
- Albert, Prince Consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861.Dean & Co. -- Printer.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Children.Princes -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Princesses -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1901.
- Chromolithographs -- [ca. 1845].
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.