Wilkinson, G., lithographer, Five lithographic views in the Isle of Man, [1840?]
Five lithographic views in the Isle of Man.
- [London] : Day & Haghe, Lithrs. to the Queen, 17, Gates Street, Linc. Inn Fds., London, [1840?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : all ill. ; 27 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670.M2 W55 1840+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 556
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Hand-colored. Bound in original buff printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Haghe -- Printer.Isle of Man -- Pictorial works.Landscapes -- England -- Isle of man.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1840.
- Town and Bay of Douglas, from Derby Castle
- Kirby from the Peel Road
- Part of the interior of Peel Castle
- The nunnery, from the hermitage.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.