Grand, Gordon, Redmond C. Stewart, foxhunter and gentleman of Maryland,, 1938
Redmond C. Stewart, foxhunter and gentleman of Maryland, by Gordon Grand.
- New York, C. Scribner's sons; 1938.
London, C. Scribner's sons, ltd. 1938.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 198 p. plates, ports. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 947Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 454
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Mock-vellum white quarter boards, and calico-texture blue-green cloth covers; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping on front cover, untrimmed. Spine height: 9 5/8 inches. Greyish-blue board sleeve; paper label printed in black on spine. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 color plate of a halftone-photoengraving. Spine height: 10 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Stewart, Redmond Conyngham, 1873-1936.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.