Grand, Gordon, Redmond C. Stewart, foxhunter and gentleman of Maryland,, 1938
Redmond C. Stewart, foxhunter and gentleman of Maryland, by Gordon Grand.
- New York, C. Scribner's sons; 1938.
London, C. Scribner's sons, ltd. 1938.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 198 p. plates, ports. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 947Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 454
BAC: British Art Center copy: Mock-vellum white quarter boards, and calico-texture blue-green cloth covers; stamped in gilt on front cover and spine, pictorial stamping on front cover, untrimmed. Spine height: 9 5/8 inches. Greyish-blue board sleeve; paper label printed in black on spine. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, 8 plates of halftone-photoengravings, 1 color plate of a halftone-photoengraving. Spine height: 10 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Stewart, Redmond Conyngham, 1873-1936.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.