Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963, The Wedgwood medallion of Samuel Johnson;, 1926
The Wedgwood medallion of Samuel Johnson; a study in iconography, by Chauncey Brewster Tinker.
- Cambridge, Harvard University Press, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.l., 16,  p., 1 l. 8 port. (1 col.) 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3533 T5 1926 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Each plate, except the first, accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
"385 copies printed under the direction of Bruce Rogers at the Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A."
BEIN Iy T494 +926W c. 1: Letter from C.B. Tinker from London times literary supplement, March 10, 1927, pasted on fly-leaf.
BEIN Iy T494 +926W c. 2: Inscribed by the author to Mr. Kittridge and to Emily Hall.
- Subject Terms:
- Hall, Emily -- Presentation inscription from C.B. Tinker.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784 -- Portraits.Kittridge, Mr. -- Presentation inscription from C.B. Tinker.Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- Autograph.Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- Presentation inscription to E. Hall.Tinker, Chauncey Brewster, 1876-1963 -- Presentation inscription to Mr. Kittridge.Wedgwood ware.