James, H. G. (Henry Gould), -1842, Manchester a hundred years ago;, [1921?]
Manchester a hundred years ago; an introduction to James' Views of Manchester, by Ernest Broxap.
- Manchester, J. Taylor, [1921?]
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. illus. (part col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J239 A12 1921 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes a reproduction of H.G. James' Views of Manchester which were first published between 1821 and 1825.
"Views of old halls, buildings in Manchester and the neighboorhood by H.G. James" has a special t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- James, H. G. (Henry Gould), -1842.Manchester (England) -- Pictorial works.