James, H. G. (Henry Gould), -1842, Manchester a hundred years ago;, [1921?]
Manchester a hundred years ago; an introduction to James' Views of Manchester, by Ernest Broxap.
- Manchester, J. Taylor, [1921?]
- Physical Description:
- 34 p. illus. (part col.) 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J239 A12 1921 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes a reproduction of H.G. James' Views of Manchester which were first published between 1821 and 1825.
"Views of old halls, buildings in Manchester and the neighboorhood by H.G. James" has a special t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- James, H. G. (Henry Gould), -1842.Manchester (England) -- Pictorial works.