Highways and byways in Galloway and Carrick, by the Rev. C. H. Dick, with illustrations by Hugh Thomson.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1916.
- Physical Description:
- xxix,  p., 1 l., 536 p. incl. front., illus. fold. map. 21 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- BEIN 1978 115: Bookplate of Lansing Van der Heyden Hammond.
Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
- Subject Terms:
- Carrick (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Galloway (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Hammond, Lansing Van der Heyden, 1906- -- Bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
Dick, Charles Hill, Highways and byways in Galloway and Carrick,, 1916