Dick, Charles Hill, Highways and byways in Galloway and Carrick,, 1916
Highways and byways in Galloway and Carrick, by the Rev. C. H. Dick, with illustrations by Hugh Thomson.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1916.
- Physical Description:
- xxix,  p., 1 l., 536 p. incl. front., illus. fold. map. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 G1 D53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 1978 115: Bookplate of Lansing Van der Heyden Hammond.
Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
- Subject Terms:
- Carrick (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Galloway (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Hammond, Lansing Van der Heyden, 1906- -- Bookplate.