Dick, Charles Hill, Highways and byways in Galloway and Carrick,, 1916
- Highways and byways in Galloway and Carrick, by the Rev. C. H. Dick, with illustrations by Hugh Thomson.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1916.
- Physical Description:
- xxix,  p., 1 l., 536 p. incl. front., illus. fold. map. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 G1 D53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 1978 115: Bookplate of Lansing Van der Heyden Hammond.
Reprinted in part from various periodicals.
- Subject Terms:
- Carrick (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Galloway (Scotland) -- Description and travel.Hammond, Lansing Van der Heyden, 1906- -- Bookplate.