St. Paul's Cathedral : its history and architecture : with engravings of all the monuments : a hand-book guide for visitors.
- London : H.G. Clarke, [1870?].
- Physical Description:
- 58 [i.e. 72],  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 S14 S35 1870Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: "Clarke's hand-book advertiser, July, 1870":  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, H.G. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- [1870?].London (England) -- Churches.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- Guidebooks.St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.