Lang, Andrew, 1844-1912, Highways and byways in the Border;, 1913
Highways and byways in the Border; by Andrew Lang and John Lang, with illustrations by Hugh Thomson.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1913.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 439,  p. incl. front., illus. fold. map. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 B72 L35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN 1978 139: Provenance: This copy has bookplate of Lansing Hammond and autograph of John More.
- Subject Terms:
- Hammond, Lansing Van der Leyden, 1906- -- Bookplate.More, John E. -- Autograph.Scottish Borders (England and Scotland) -- Description and travel.