Jerrold, Walter, 1865-1929, Highways and byways in Kent,, 1907
Highways and byways in Kent, by Walter Jerrold. With illustrations by Hugh Thomson.
- London, Macmillan and co., limited, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 447 p. incl. front., illus. fold. map. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 K3 J45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN 1978 161: Provenance: This copy has bookplate of Lansing Hammond.
- Subject Terms:
- Hammond, Lansing Van der Leyden, 1906- -- Bookplate.Kent (England) -- Description and travel.