IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Chester guide and handbook to Eaton Hall , [186-?]
The Chester guide and handbook to Eaton Hall : the history and antiquities of Chester described : a ramble through the city and round the walls to the cathedral, castle, and Eaton Hall / inscribed to tourists and excursionists by the author.
- Third thousand.
- London : Groombridge and Sons, [186-?]
- Physical Description:
- 92 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C5 C45 1860View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Printed by William Henry Evans, 5, St. John's Street.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers, as issued.
Cover title: The illustrated Chester guide and handbook to Eaton Hall.
Map engraved by [John] Gresty, Chester.
- Subject Terms:
- Chester (England) -- Guidebooks.Eaton Hall -- Guidebooks.Engraving -- Specimens -- [186-?].Evans, William Henry -- Printer.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.