The Chester guide and handbook to Eaton Hall : the history and antiquities of Chester described : a ramble through the city and round the walls to the cathedral, castle, and Eaton Hall / inscribed to tourists and excursionists by the author.
- Third thousand.
- London : Groombridge and Sons, [186-?]
- Physical Description:
- 92 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C5 C45 1860Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by William Henry Evans, 5, St. John's Street.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers, as issued.
Cover title: The illustrated Chester guide and handbook to Eaton Hall.
Map engraved by [John] Gresty, Chester.
- Subject Terms:
- Chester (England) -- Guidebooks.Eaton Hall -- Guidebooks.Engraving -- Specimens -- [186-?].Evans, William Henry -- Printer.Groombridge and Sons -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.