Edward Lear & Knowsley : [catalogue of] an exhibition of watercolours belonging to the Earl of Derby [held at the] Walker Art Gallery Liverpool, 1975.
- [Liverpool : Walker Art Gallery, 1975]
- Physical Description:
- 44 p. : ill. (incl. 1 col.), ports. ; 18 x 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 L455 L58 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Merseyside County Council.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art.Derby, Edward John Stanley, Earl of, 1918- -- Art collections.Landscape in art.Lear, Edward, 1812-1888.
YCBA Collections Search
Walker Art Gallery, Edward Lear & Knowsley , 1975]