Herbert Read : a British vision of world art / edited by Benedict Read and David Thistlewood, with a foreword by Sir Alan Bowness and contributions by Robert Burstow ... [et al.]
- Leeds [England] : Leeds City Art Galleries in association with The Henry Moore Foundation and Lund Humphries, London, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 182 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR6035 E23 Z9H47 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published ... on the occasion of the exhibition Herbert Read: A British vision of world art, Leeds City Art Galleries, 25 November 1993-5 February 1994"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Modernism (Art) -- Exhibitions.Read, Herbert Edward, Sir, 1893-1968 -- Aesthetics -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Herbert Read , c1993