IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Herbert Read , c1993
Herbert Read : a British vision of world art / edited by Benedict Read and David Thistlewood, with a foreword by Sir Alan Bowness and contributions by Robert Burstow ... [et al.]
- Leeds [England] : Leeds City Art Galleries in association with The Henry Moore Foundation and Lund Humphries, London, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 182 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR6035 E23 Z9H47 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published ... on the occasion of the exhibition Herbert Read: A British vision of world art, Leeds City Art Galleries, 25 November 1993-5 February 1994"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Modernism (Art) -- Exhibitions.Read, Herbert Edward, Sir, 1893-1968 -- Aesthetics -- Exhibitions.