Caldecott, Randolph, 1846-1886, The three jovial huntsmen , 
- The three jovial huntsmen : one of R. Caldecott's picture books.
- [London] : G. Routledge, 
- Physical Description:
- 30 p. : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 23 x 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4409.C12 T4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Binder's title on spine: R. Caldecott's picture books.
Printed by Edmund Evans.
With: The house that Jack built / R. Caldecott. [London] : G. Routledge,  -- The Queen of hearts / R. Caldercott. [London] : G. Routledge,  -- The diverting history of John Gilpin / Wm. Cowper. [London] : G. Routledge,  -- The farmer's boy / R. Caldecott. [London] : G. Routledge,  -- Sing a song for sixpence / R. Caldecott. [London] : G. Routledge, 
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 237
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- Subject Terms:
- Evans, Edmund -- Printer. (BACRB)George Routledge & Sons -- Publisher. (BACRB)
- Chromoxylographs -- 1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.