IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Smith, John Thomas, 1766-1833, Nollekens and his times, 
Nollekens and his times.
- London, Turnstile Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 275 p. plates, ports., map (on lining papers) 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 N73 S65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- The memoirs of contemporary artists, which formed a second volume of the original ed. of 1828, have been excluded.
- Subject Terms:
- Nollekens, Joseph, 1737-1823.