Samuel Palmer's sketch-book, 1824 : an introduction and commentary / by Martin Butlin ; with a preface by Geoffrey Keynes.
- Additional Title(s):
- [Boissia, Clairvaux, Jura, France] : Published by the Trianon Press for the William Blake Trust, 
London : Distributed by B. Quaritch
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations (some color) ; 13 x 20 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 B87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 B87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- The sketch book is a reproduction of the original in the possession of the Vitoria and Albert Museum.
"The edition consists of 586 copies. 50 copies numbered 1 to 50, with the Reproduction bound in full leather and the Introduction & commentary in cloth. 510 copies numbered 51 to 560, with both volumes bound in cloth. 26 copies numbered A to Z, reserved for Miss Joan Linnell Ivimy ... [et al.]"--v. 2, p. 
- Subject Terms:
- Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.Skizzenbuch.
- Collotypes (prints)
YCBA Collections Search
Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881, Samuel Palmer's sketch-book, 1824 ,