The Eton school lists, from 1791 to 1850,
with notes, by H. E. C. Stapylton; also, a list of provosts and fellows, masters and assistant masters; cricket elevens and boat's crews.
- 2d ed.; with index of names.
- London, E.P. Williams, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 273,  p. 22 x 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryLF795 E84 A4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Subject Terms:
- Eton College -- Registers.
YCBA Collections Search
Eton College, The Eton school lists, from 1791 to 1850,, 1864